Wednesday 17 January 2018

Review: Max Factor Eye Studio

  
My first Voxbox!



I was immensely delighted to receive my complimentary Voxbox from Influensterme filled with Max Factor goodies. I literally enjoyed each and every product that came along.

Max Factor Colour X-pert Eyeliner: I get a bit nervous while using liquid eye liners but with this product, it made the application much easier. The wand is quite thin, which makes the product slide delicately on the lids. It also made it easier for me create winged eyes with it.
           Max Factor brow contouring kit: this is probably my favorite product from the voxbox. It has a stunning pigment that make your eye brows look natural and fuller at the same time. Sadly, the lightest shade was quite damaged when I unboxed it, which definitely made me upset. But, due to its stunning result, it was fun using the product.

          Max Factor brow shaper: the shade was slightly intense for my brows but with its dual purpose, the pigment on one end and the brush on the other made the application easier.
 
           Max Factor Voluptuous False Lash Effect Mascara: can you believe it that I’ve never worn false lashes in my entire life? Though I’ve always wanted to wear one! Honestly, after using this mascara on the lashes, who even needs false lashes?
 
           Max Factor Masterpiece Nude eyeshadow Palettes: these were definitely my second most favorite products from the voxbox. The payoff is stunning with a smooth finishing. Loved the glittery shades a lot.


Overall, I would recommend these products to every beauty enthusiast out there. If you’re looking for perfect nude eye makeup both for day and night, you can definitely reach out for this stunning collection.


I would like to thank Influenster for giving me an opportunity to try and review these stunning products.

No comments:

Post a Comment